Monday 29 July 2013

My Japan trip ☆

I can't believe how long it's been since I last updated! >.< Time has really gotten away from me recently.

So I was lucky enough to spend 2 weeks in Japan recently, and I thought I'd share a bit of my experience with you! I stayed a little bit out of Tokyo, maybe around 40 minutes on the train, with my first week being in Hino and my second in Hachioji. This was actually a god send with the weather being a little bit cooler than inner Tokyo~

I didn't do much touristy stuff, with it being my first time I just wanted to get acquainted with the culture and lifestyle. Instead of getting dragged down by an itinerary I tended to go with the flow and take each day as it comes.

Here comes the photospam ^^


Avantgarde in Harajuku! I had a really nice time going here. Staff are SO pleasant and also there was a secret sale whilst I was visiting there

I purchased a bag from Nadia in Harajuku and omg the packaging was so cute


Crepes were my fall down. They are so tasty! This was banana choco cream (I managed to spill the chocolate all over my dress . -.)

Just coming out of the station, greeted by the Takeshita Street sign

I bought Tokyo Boppers :D 

My first proper Harajuku shopping haul lol. Including Tokyo Bopper, Rolick, Spinns and Avantgarde

This place is in Lumine in Tachikawa, the BEST mango juice I have ever tasted

I met Hirari Ikeda *-* very sweet girl and so easy to talk to. Also she is incredibly tiny! (I'm wearing triple sole creepers hence why I look like I'm towering over her lol)

I picked my YRU qozmo hi's up in Harajuku at PINNAP. The staff working there were very kind and helpful considering I was having trouble finding a comfortable size
I got my nails done by a lovely lady named Kaori at Dashing Diva found in Celeo shopping centre in Hachioji

Where my heart belongs

And on the train back to the airport on my last day.. just to keep me going!

Taken somewhere over Sweden, so peaceful~

I had such a wonderful time in Japan, I was treated generally very well (despite some mishaps with the older generation) and I cannot WAIT to go back again. However I doubt I will be visiting in July again, the weather became unbearable on some days D: but i really cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Thankyou for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment